Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help - final paper    

Help - final paper

Makigi
Croatia

Help - final paper

Hi!
Could someone please proofread this short summary?
thnx in advance!

Many experts have dealt with the relation of atheism and faith in God, and the majority �s conclusion is that atheism will never overcome/overpower faith in God because it has been present for ages and it is the evidence of man �s need for spirituality. This paper will analyze the existing literature in the field of phenomenology of atheism with special emphasis on the new atheism, and will present viewpoints from the answer of christianity to the new atheism. This paper aims to raise awareness of the existence of the difference between atheism, especially/specifically the new atheism, and faith in God.

19 Jul 2016      

jfaraujo
Portugal

Hi!

There are some minor changes I would make such as these:

Many experts have dealt with the relation of atheism and faith in God, and the majority �s conclusion is that atheism will never overcome faith in God as this has been present for ages and it is the evidence of man �s need for spirituality. 
This paper will analyze the existing literature regardind the phenomenology of atheism with special emphasis on new atheism.
It will present viewpoints as to the answer of christianity to it.
This paper aims to raise awareness of the difference between atheism, especially new atheism, and faith in God.

I thought there were too many "the" and I hope this may be of some help. 

19 Jul 2016     

Makigi
Croatia

Great! Thank you so much!
;) 

19 Jul 2016     

yanogator
United States

Many experts have dealt with the relationship between atheism and faith in God. The majority ´s conclusion is that atheism will never overpower faith in God because faith has been present for ages and it is the evidence of man´s need for spirituality. This paper will analyze the existing literature in the field of the phenomenology of atheism, with special emphasis on the new atheism, and will present viewpoints showing the answer of christianity to the new atheism. This paper aims to raise awareness of the existence of the difference between atheism, especially the new atheism, and faith in God.

Bruce 

19 Jul 2016     

Makigi
Croatia

Thank you, Bruce!
(again and again :) ) 

19 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The suggestions are good. I would just add - and it �s just a small stylistic point - I think �showing Christianity �s answer... � reads better than �the answer of Christianity �. 

19 Jul 2016     

yanogator
United States

I agree with Lynne on "Christianity �s answer"

Bruce 

19 Jul 2016     

Makigi
Croatia

Thank you all!
You �re wonderful!
;) 

20 Jul 2016