Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption contest July 26.    

Caption contest July 26.

Jayho
Australia

Maryse, I usually adore and gush over cat pics, believe me, but I must say not this time.

IMHO, You have chosen the most apawling picture! Wink If I look at it any longer, it will give me a catastrophic headache!

Cheers

Jayho

29 Jul 2016     

mohaa2014
Saudi Arabia

this cat man

29 Jul 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

Oh my!!! I shouldn �t have corrected so many tests yesterday!! Or was it that wine???

31 Jul 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

The cat had four eyes, after surgery. In the future, they alter appearances surgically, for humans, too, sometimes as a punishment. Arthur sat in his wheel chair after surgery for a previous crime. He could not use his legs, as punishment for robbing a convenience store and running away.
This time his crime was worse. He had sinned with his eyes. They were bandaged and he was afraid of what awaited him when they removed the bandages. Would he be able to see? The reason the cat had four eyes now, was that they had transplanted Arthurs �eyes onto the cat �s face to keep them functioning during his period of sight deprivation. The side effect is that the eyes retain some cellular muscle memory of the cat �s deeds. So, when he receives his sight back upon completing his sentence, he will have memories of catching mice, which will integrate into his mind.

31 Jul 2016     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

I spy with my double eyes the winner of this caption contest ;-) 

31 Jul 2016     

< Previous   1    2