Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > cultural exchange and letter/story exchange PROJECT    

cultural exchange and letter/story exchange PROJECT

anezob
Poland

cultural exchange and letter/story exchange PROJECT

Hi everyone :)
I �m an English teacher from Poland. I teach grades 1-6. This year I �d like to start a project with my students who are 11,12 years old. I´m looking for teachers and students who are willing to exchange information about countries where they live.  I �d like to start with a letter introducing the partners.
Later each teacher with his/her group would invent a character/hero who would be travelling around their country. The students are suppose to create a story/write a few sentences that would show the beauty of their country, typical food, animals etc.
After the story is finished we exchange it, read it.
I �m open to suggestions. Let me know what you think.
Bozena

26 Aug 2016      

Natyk2010
Moldova

Hello, I am  a teacher from Moldova. Your idea is nice. Are you looking for foreign collaboration?

26 Aug 2016     

anezob
Poland

sure, I �m still looking for partners :)

26 Aug 2016     

nour elhouda
Tunisia

Hello I am from Tunisia...I teach pupils between 12 and 15 ...I like  your idea very much....if your like we can work together ....what do you think??

28 Aug 2016     

annavasiliko
Greece

Hi, l �m an English teacher at a Greek school. I �d be interested in your project with my grade 6 class starting October.  Let me know.

28 Aug 2016