Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > penfriendship    

penfriendship

Hamidou2008
Morocco

penfriendship

Dear Eslprintables Colleagues, Here we are about to start a new school year. After many successful penfriendship projects from different parts of the world, here I am looking for new teachers who are willing to exchange students � letters. I am a teacher of English in Morocco, and my students are 13/14 years old. Send me a message if you are interested. Regards

26 Aug 2016      

anezob
Poland

Hi,

I �m interested in this project. I teach English in Poland. My students are 12 years old but their level of English is quite good.  
Let me know :) 

13 Sep 2016     

roberthicks
United States

Neither McGuire nor anyone else "levied" any "moral condemnation" toward Kellyanne - I guess particular Catholic education, sadly, was inferior, and that inferiority shows in your reasoning and in your writing. Ok, now I �ll make my thesis - time has come.

1 Sep 2017