Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest #I000000000 (seriously, who knows the number?)    

Caption contest #I000000000 (seriously, who knows the number?)

manonski (f)
Canada

Caption contest #I000000000 (seriously, who knows the number?)

Hi everyone

I was chosen for the next caption contest. Let the fun and witty comments begin!

6 Sep 2016      

Travelling High and Low
Japan

Mark was well known for his fowl play

6 Sep 2016     

exceleikaiwa
Japan

I SEE THE CHICKS!!

6 Sep 2016     

douglas
United States

"Okay troops, follow the Colonel!"

7 Sep 2016     

FrauSue
France

Onward! Stop being chicken!

7 Sep 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Frederick, while he was no spring chicken, wanted to rule the roost so he stuck his head out, squawked a bit and hatched what he thought was a crackin� good plan which then turned out to be a cock and bull story and proved that he really was a bad egg, which raised his peers hackle feathers and gave them something to crow about so he ultimately chickened out and flew the coop all because he didn�t count his chickens before they hatched.

7 Sep 2016     

Minka
Slovenia

My Italian friend was informed we were going to play polo. He �s not very good at English, so he went through a lot of trouble to find what he thought was the right animal for it.

7 Sep 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Even shrunk down to our size, he �s still a pain in the neck.

7 Sep 2016     

kiscsepo
Hungary

Hen rider :)

7 Sep 2016     

ldeloresmoore
China

No, my chickens aren �t organic. But, on the bright side, the hormones solved my problems about my car! No more fossil fuels needed. Just a whole lot of chicken feed.

7 Sep 2016     

ldeloresmoore
China

No, my chickens aren �t organic. But, on the bright side, the hormones solved my problems about my car! No more fossil fuels needed. Just a whole lot of chicken feed.

7 Sep 2016     

1    2    Next >