Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > how can ı reduce the size    

how can ı reduce the size

NSLHN
Turkey

how can ı reduce the size

Hi Teachers from the all over the world. I just want send a printable but it says reduce its size and quality. How can ı reducu my parinatble �s size. Could you help me, please.

thank you so much....

3 Mar 2009      

suzan_the_daisy
Turkey

Hi Neslihan, you can reduce the size of your printables by deleting some of the pictures and images ypu have added to your printable. Bye:-)

3 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

ha ha ha :)i have the same reduction problems...but i know that u can make your pictures smaller as you can read in the faq section...

Select one of the images and Right click then select Image format.  One the �Image Tab� click �compress�.  Select �Apply to all images� and �for web or Screen� then click Accept.  That should be enough.  There are other methods and more options available.  For more information go the search on the Home page : http://www.eslprintables.com/ and enter �Tutorial�.  Here you will find several options to reduce the size of your worksheets.  Obviously this will cost you a point.  If you have no points and reducing the images as above is not enough, another option is two split the worksheet into 2 or more parts, and upload them separately.

3 Mar 2009