Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest - the winner!    

Caption Contest - the winner!

Gi2gi
Georgia

Caption Contest - the winner!

Without any eggsaggeration, I feel very eggcited to have read so many gorgeous replies! Real eggsclusives! This is something I would never have eggspected! I am not an eggspert in humor, but here we have had some of the most eggshilarating thoughts that a human can possibly eggspress! To put it in a nutshell (or eggshell), from the eggstensive list of brilliant replies, my favorite was that of Spinney �s, but then there came Karagozian �s caption, which proved to be unbeatable - even by the most eggsperienced in beating eggs! Congratulations, Monique! Over to you! And please eggcept this modest prize, as well!
Giorgi

25 Sep 2016      

karagozian
France

Thank you, Gi2Gi, for choosing my caption, I feel so honored and eggcept it with pleasure!

I �m so eggcited, and I just can �t hide it
I �m about to lose control and I think I like it
I �m so eggcited, and I just can �t hide it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want more

Let �s get excited, we just can �t hide it
I �m about…

Now, I �ve gone through the first part, but the second is not easier. Your picture was so eggstraordinary and eggciting! This is now another challenge, how can I find a picture that is as gorgeous and eggsculsive as yours ? I hope to be at the height of your eggspectations.

Thanks to all of you.

Monique

25 Sep 2016