Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > weird message    

weird message

Jayho
Australia

mmmm ... according to the ever reliable urban dictionary:

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they �re not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Love Rat  Someone who cheats, commits adultery or two-times in a relationship. In short they have affairs with one or more people

Something tells me they are a good fit for each other ... (sorry Spinney)

28 Sep 2016     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

I feel so left out - didn �t get even one message from the girl!!!!  What �s wrong with meeeeee????

28 Sep 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I am so disappointed, I �ve been writing a long email since the moment I got her email, it was a great masterpiece full of love quotes, heart-renting words!  I will reveal just the end of my email:

"... Darling,  Teresa, remember that in this email I have uttered the  words of last hope, words that will empower us to put an end to our present state of being lonely hearts. And only a quote from Robert Burns could have ended this email.

Your ever loving Giorgi 

As fair art thou, my bonie lass,
So deep in luve am I;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a � the seas gang dry.

P.S. Saved this email in drafts,for further reference,  looking for a real miss Teresa :( :( 

29 Sep 2016     

< Previous   1    2    3