Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi there from Italy. Penpals wanted    

Hi there from Italy. Penpals wanted

clrx7
United Kingdom

Hi - I am a secondary school teacher in England and would love to join your postcard penfriend project. We are a small school and only have 10 students, Please let me know if you �d be interested.

29 Sep 2016     

alis6
Ukraine

Greetings from Ukraine. I would be extremely interested in exchanging letters, emails, videos,and postcards with the small group of students up to 15 aged 13-15.  If you are interested, please let me know.

29 Sep 2016     

nanette25
France

Hello,

I am a teacher of English in a secondary school in the south of France. I �d be really happy to take part in your postcard project. I �ve got six classes: 23 students in a 6th form (aged about 11), three groups of 8th form (24, 23 and 20 students of about 13 years old) and two groups of 9th form (16 and 20 students aged about 14).
I hope some of my groups could match more or less yours to do this exchange. I keep my fingers crossed!

Natacha
(Nanette25) 

29 Sep 2016     

hemingway007
Turkey

Hello,

I am an English teacher in a secondary school in the south of Turkey/Antalya. I and my eager-to-learn-English students would be quite happy and proud to participate in such a perfect project. They are between 11-14 years old and they are willing to do such international activites. We would like to contribute to your project, we are looking forward to hearing from you :D

Mahmut (hemingway007) 

29 Sep 2016     

xime08
Colombia

Hi everyone, this Idea is amazing. I am also looking for some foreign students to echange experiences with my students. I am from Colombia and if you are interested let me know. This is my e-mail [email protected]

29 Sep 2016     

bernil
Turkey

Hello, I �m an English teacher in Turkey İstanbul my students are 14 years old and prep students first we would like do the postcard activity and than continue further letter, skype and even maybe exchange students project. So I would be happy if we could work together. The total amount of students is 34. Hope to here from you soon. My e-mail is [email protected]

30 Sep 2016     

leien29
Philippines

Mabuhay from the Philippines! I hope I am not too late in answering this post. I am very interested in this project. I have 85  students (two sections)  ages 14 to 15. Please let me know how we can join your project  - post card and letter writing work well with us. Thanks!

22 Oct 2016     

< Previous   1    2