Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hello guys, I just start in ESLprintables .    

Hello guys, I just start in ESLprintables .

alan596969
China

Hello guys, I just start in ESLprintables .

Hello , guys . My name is Alan, i m teching a small ESL class right now, I creat this very fun game suitable for 3-6 children class.  it can be play as a race game by 2 small group ,I hope you guys can enjoy it, and thanx :>Big smile

http://www.eslprintables.com/download.asp?id=190064

4 Mar 2009      

nejar
Peru

Dear Alan,

The link you posted goes directly to a download. You should  write instead:

This way we will have a chance to see your ws before downloading it.

4 Mar 2009     

alex1968
Greece

Hi Alan and welcome to the site.

Please read the rules of the site carefully before uploading.  I �ll paste them here in case you overlooked them

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON �T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

Don �t send useless documents. Nobody will download them and you �ll get 0 points.

Unfortunatley, your ws IS NOT ORIGINAL!!!  The original can be found here:

www.teachchildrenesl.com/filez8932/worksheets/halloween_maze.pdf

And one more thing...we don �t advertise our ws on the forum.
If you prepare something good and useful, the members of this site will be willing to download your work.

I recommend you delete this ws
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=190064#thetop

and upload your own work!

Alex

4 Mar 2009     

arkel
Ireland

That �s a bummer! I clicked thinking I was going to get a preview and it now counts as a downloadCry

4 Mar 2009