Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A penfriend project    

A penfriend project

anniar83
Poland

A penfriend project

Hi!
I�m an English teacher in a primary school in the south-east of Poland. I�m looking for penfriends for my students who are from 11 to 13 years old. They would like to write emails or letters in order to improve their writting skills. I think this will be a good motivation for them to learn English and find new friends. 
Please answer if you are interested. My email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot :).

27 Oct 2016      

jfaraujo
Portugal

Hi!

I have a friend who is teaching that age range here in Portugal this year.
I �ll talk to her to see if her students may be interested.
I think it would be great for them as well as for your students.
I �ll let you know as soon as I can and send you an email. 

28 Oct 2016     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

One friend is also interested, I �ll tell her and she �ll send you an email as soon as possible

28 Oct 2016     

fbenkhalef
Algeria

My students are 15-16 years old. We are from Algeria.It would be great for them to exchange letters with your students.

29 Oct 2016     

Maria Linz
Brazil

Hi,colleague!
This website is realy great:
https://www.interpals.net/
It �s free, it �s for any age, any language.
Hope you like it. 

30 Oct 2016     

dadoooo
Algeria

I liked the idea but  I have no time to be free for that for the moment I ll think about this can I have e mails from your part

31 Oct 2016     

katerina86
Russian Federation

Hi))my   group wants to be your penfriends! we would be happy to be in your project)) my email is [email protected] 

1 Nov 2016     

anniar83
Poland

If you are interested in starting the penfriend project please contact my email and send the number of your students who are happy to become friends with my students. 

3 Nov 2016     

Alvaroegido
Hungary

I am really interested and so are my students.

7 Nov 2016     

aliekaniger
Brazil

Hello!!! I �m from Brazil, and I work at the Learning Center of a language school. We have students of all ages, so, I would like to find a way to participate on this project.
Please, contact me by e-mail ([email protected]) or Whatsapp (+554299804288)...

Thank you so much!!!

Keila 

8 Nov 2016     

lailataik
Morocco

HELLO  COLLEAGUES

I AM A TEACHER OF 10TH GRADERS IN MOROCCO.THEY ARE AGED 15_16
I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF EXCHANGING LETTERS AND SMALL GIFTS  AND ALSO A CULTURE  EXCHANGE MAIL PACKAGE WITH SCHOOLS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD
i ALSO CREATED A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR MY STUDENTS AND THEIR PARTNERS OR PALS TO CONTINUE THEIR  INTERACTIONS ON A FACEBOOK GROUP .
IF ANY OF YOU IS INTERESTED IN MY PROJECT PLEASE EMAIL ME

21 Nov 2016