Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English Video: Features in English     

English Video: Features in English

azaotl
Mexico

English Video: Features in English

Hi,well I ´ve started a new channel in Youtube.
And it is a channel about English Vocabulary. I tried to make them useful for teachers.
In this my first video I have first the the target language (in sentences)  then I have the same images but without words, so students try to call out words they remember. In the next part I put all the images in a kind of mosaic , taht part is the "point to" section. Students read and listen to the expressions and have to point to the correct image. Teachers can pause that part of the video and they can say a word a students point to them (like a game) then in the final section students are encouraged to use the model sentences to create some personal ideas using the target language. In this first video I used vocabulary from Touchstone  SB2 from Cambridge. I am planning to upload a video every weekend (my free time) about different topics. Most of them for beginners. Hope you can watch this video and let me know your ideas about it and about my channel and I really hope you find it useful.
Have an excellent week! 

30 Oct 2016      

dadoooo
Algeria

GOOD LUCK BRO

31 Oct 2016     

ccchangch
Peru

Thank you for sharing! Can you give us the link, please? 

1 Nov 2016     

azaotl
Mexico

hello!

here you are: https://youtu.be/On0hQGfoyhM

thanks for watching it, please please feel free to tell me any ideas about topics for my upcoming videos :)

Eduardo! 

2 Nov 2016     

Larue Davis
American Samoa

English is a language spoken by about 500 million people in the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa and other English-speaking countries. Check out  the resume place now. It�s also widely spoken around the world as a second language. The main varieties of English are called British English and American English.

26 Jun 2022