Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP WITH PROJECTS    

HELP WITH PROJECTS

meuge
Argentina

HELP WITH PROJECTS

Hello everyone! (but mostly Argentinian teachers Wink)

I would like you to help me out with some ideas ...
Is anyone working, going to or has worked with a school project , I mean multidisciplinary (or just English and any other school subject...)? I want to work with false beginners and I find it hard to come up with a suitable project that is not so time consuming...
Please...all ideas are welcome...!!!(of course... planning too!!!Big smile)

Wow.. I think I made such a mess explaining what I want...Confused
If you don �t want to answer here...please send me a PM.

Thank you!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedHug

4 Mar 2009      

caritush
Argentina

I don �t know any specific project... but with beginners it �s quite useful to work with a science project... like an experiment... bc you have instructions in imperative, simple sentences, they have prior knowledge and can actually observe... and of course it �s always fun!

On the same note you can work with recipes and actually make something... but i like the science project better.

Also music, if they have music... it will be porbably shorter... and you can use like a haiku structure to write a song

4 Mar 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

How about WEATHER? That goes with Geography, Physics... ?
Something simple like: there is winter in Australia + summer in Great Britain in July...
... ?

History - ancient Greece, Rome, 7 wonders of the world... ???
ask students to prepare drawings / ppt presentation of googled photos ... ? + some extra info - where the 7 wonders are / were ...

Or some comparison Argentina x Great Britain - history, geography, politics, ...

4 Mar 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Thank you!!
I am collecting some ideas!

4 Mar 2009