Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Video Lessons ( A suggestion to the webmaster )    

Video Lessons ( A suggestion to the webmaster )

normandey
Egypt

Video Lessons ( A suggestion to the webmaster )

I suggest for the admin of this marvellous site to have a new section for video lessons. Any teacher who has a video, can upload it here or just paste its link. The videos are categorized like other sections; grammar, Vocabulary, reading, etc. I think it will be a great fun, benefit and merit to the website and teachers. I hope you�ll think about it. Thank you in advance. 

13 Dec 2016      

laszlope
Hungary

An interesting coincidence, on December 13 we have also just rolled out a new platform on iSLCollective.com for creating and sharing video lessons.

You can create interactive quizzes for Youtube and Vimeo videos in our video lesson editor, like this one.

Your quiz questions will show on top of the video, and pause it while students are answering the question. I hope this is something like you ´re looking for.

Bless up,
Peter

14 Dec 2016