Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Business English    

Business English

SaraMariam
United States

Business English

Hi everybody,
I just got an invitation for a job interview as a Business English teacher in January. This is completely out of my comfort zone as I have been focussing on kids for the past years and  I have taught business pretty much ages ago. Needless to say that I �m a bit nervous :p. Now I would love to brush up on my business English skills and was wondering if you have advice on how to go about? I was thinking about reading through the books of Market leader and learn the vocab I don �t know as I don �t have that much time left to prepare. What do you think? I would appreciate every idea you can come up with <3
Have a wonderful Thursday
Sara

15 Dec 2016      

douglas
United States

I don �t know how long it �s been; but if you don �t already know it, read-up on writing emails.  That is what I get asked about the most.

Cheers,
Douglas

16 Dec 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

PM me and I �ll send you some helpful and fun stuff.
I prefer to teach Business English, to be honest. The more technical stuff, the students tend to know, anyway. 

17 Dec 2016