Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ELTiS test?    

ELTiS test?

forestia
Switzerland

Does it help? http://www.lapis-eltis.org/pdf/resource_packs/ARP_PracticeTests25-36_Year9+keys.pdf

12 Jan 2017     

hardcase
France

Hi, this ELTIS test is not that difficult....if your daughter is an average student in english and she �s used to listening to english stuff in class our on her private time and reading in english, she �ll do just fine, because I have had to pass this test to one of my students in France who is average and she got it.

Lots of luck and BRAVO for getting that scholarship

12 Jan 2017     

hardcase
France

Hi, this ELTIS test is not that difficult....if your daughter is an average student in english and she �s used to listening to english stuff in class our on her private time and reading in english, she �ll do just fine, because I have had to pass this test to one of my students in France who is average and she got it.

Lots of luck and BRAVO for getting that scholarship

12 Jan 2017     

joannajs
Poland

Thank you Forestia, I �ve seen this one too - though I �m hesitant whether that �s the real thing, that �s always something to start. The biggest problem in ELTiS is not really listening but the reading part - in the sample test - the one about Congress and lobbying (generally that part entails a history or social science text) which is WAY more advanced than anything else. While the listening and listening/mathematical parts can be evaluated as being at A2/A2+ level in my opinion, that thing is B2/C1. There is no way Klara can do it sensibly or I can prep her for it, which worries me. She has to score a minimum of 220 points (out of 330 total). Being a dyslectic with few tests to practise that �s going to be a challenge. Keep your fingers crossed.

12 Jan 2017     

forestia
Switzerland

I wish Klara all the best, fingers crossed!

13 Jan 2017     

< Previous   1    2