Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Liveworksheets users experience questionnaire    

Liveworksheets users experience questionnaire

victor
Spain

Liveworksheets users experience questionnaire

Dear friends,

Sorry for bothering you again with my new website.

I �ve made a survey to collect users feedback and I �d love if you could give me a couple of minutes to answer a few questions.

If you ever visited liveworksheets.com I �d really appreciate your feedback, even if you didn �t actually use it. Maybe you found it difficult, not clear, not useful for real teachers � life... or you just didn �t have time to explore the website.  In any case I �d love to know it, to make the necessary improvements.

You can answer the questionnaire here:

Thanks a lot!!

Victor 

17 Jan 2017      

victor
Spain

Of course, you can also make comments or suggestions here. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

17 Jan 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Done dear Victor ! Thanks again for your enthusiasm and creativity ! Please keep on letting us create too !

Hugs.

Maryse.

17 Jan 2017     

victor
Spain

Thanks a lot!!

17 Jan 2017     

maryse pey�
France

I have just forgotten 1 "technical" question : can you upload "landscape" format document instead of "portrait" in Liveworksheets ?

Thanks for your answer dear webmaster.

Hugs.

Maryse.

17 Jan 2017     

victor
Spain

Yes, there is no problem. There is an example:

17 Jan 2017     

kohai
Latvia

Bothering us? At YOUR home?? Dear Victor, you must be kidding!!

And, hey, why do you sound a little bit pessimistic? Let me guess, a month has passed but only a hundred sheets of paper have been saved? Does it mean that only a couple of teachers have tried working with LiveWss? At the same time hundreds of teachers come to this site every day, download docs, then copy and spend a lot of time checking. Of course, interactive wss will never substitute paper work fully. I also know the situation with the Internet accessibility differs from place to place, but those lucky ones who can use it, wouldn �t it be fantastic from time to time get the given homeworkt back already auto-corrected??

I think, we should help our webmaster and ourselves if such an opportunity is given to us.
1) Let�s take one of our wss, upload on liveworksheets, enter the answers and make it interactive!
2) Choose one appropriate livews, give its link to one of your groups and tell ss to send the answers to your code or e-mail. 
3) Share your opinion and suggestions. 

P.S. Dear Victor, just a thought, if you want to get more feedback, you should stick your message to the top again. Now it is the middle of the week and most of us are extremely busy, sorry...

17 Jan 2017