Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vloggers    

Vloggers

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Vloggers

I was wondering if  you could recommend any decent teen vloggers whose content would be appropriate to watch for my teen students. I have students who enjoy watching YouTube videos but from what I hear those are not age appropriate, so I thought of mentioning something useful to them instead. Maybe it will work. 

29 Jan 2017      

evely
Mexico

I  always want to do something with this link is  The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is a Primetime Emmy Award-winning series based on Jane Austen �s Pride and Prejudice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KisuGP2lcPs&t=42s

Maybe a report or share with the literature class. well, let me know because I love the series.

29 Jan 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I have the same question for 11 year old students. Who are the vloggers that are appropriate for 11 year olds?

30 Jan 2017     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �ve decided to try and recommend the video zone here to them... but I �m not sure they will go for it because it �s different...

30 Jan 2017     

FrauSue
France

I know that Zoella is very popular, but I �ve never watched more than the odd clip of her videos. I don �t know how appropriate they are, but her target audience is young teenage girls.

Try looking at the guidance here. I like the look of the science vlog The Brain Scoop and I have a friend who like the silliness of Rhett and Link.

31 Jan 2017