Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Living room vocabulary    

Living room vocabulary

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Living room vocabulary

At http://www.engames.eu/living-room-vocabulary/ I have just published a post on teaching Living room vocabulary. In the post, there is a nice pictionary which you can download, print and use. Moreover, there is a video with the correct pronunciation and several activities to practice the vocabulary with your students.

8 Mar 2017      

mirita1959
Portugal

Thanks a lot for sharing with us! It �s very well done.

9 Mar 2017     

stryc.fido
Czech Republic

oh cool!! I was looking for that last week and couldn �t find any picture I �d be happy with. this one is "the one" Thanx  a ton

9 Mar 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

Thanks a lot for sharing your useful great work with us. It �s amazing.

9 Mar 2017     

traute
Spain

Excellent, thanks very much. And it �s British pronunciation   I often find videos on YouTube but most of them are American English so I don �t use them. This one is great for me.

Thanks for sharing!!!! 

9 Mar 2017     

ccchangch
Peru

Thanks a lot for sharing! Excellent video!

9 Mar 2017     

tsyr
Russian Federation

It �s a very nice video! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us:)

9 Mar 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great stuff, Zdenda! You are going from strength to strength.  Thank you for sharing. 

10 Mar 2017