Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > a questionnaire for teachers    

a questionnaire for teachers

essma
Tunisia

a questionnaire for teachers

Hello , I was asked by my inspector to conduct a questionnaire about teaching stratregies for reading skills and listening skills.I wonder if   I may find an example of such questionnaire.I ll be grateful if you could help me :)

14 Mar 2017      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Could you use something like this as a template for your own questions?

This pdf lists some areas that were covered in a survey on listening skills.  If you already know the questions you want to ask about, then you might want to compare with this report to see if you have covered the same kinds of questions.  http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/j.2330-8516.1985.tb00133.x/pdf

Example:
1. Following lectures given with different speeds 2. Comprehending key vocabulary related to the topic of a lecture 3. Deducing the meaning of words from the context in which they appear 4. Understanding informally structured lectures 5. Identifying the role of discourse cues 6. Following different modes of spoken lectures 7. Following different modes of audio lectures 8. Recognizing irrelevant matter 9. Recognizing the function of such features as change of pitch and sentence stress

1. Identifying major themes or ideas 2. Identifying relationships among major ideas 3. Identifying the topic of a lecture 4. Retaining information through note-taking 5. Retrieving information from notes 6. Inferring relationships between information 7. Comprehending key vocabulary -7- 8. Following the spoken mode of lectures 9. Identifying supporting ideas and examples

http://eflbloggingmoldova.weebly.com/assignments/assignment-6-online-surveys-and-questionnaires has a list of polling tools that can be used  to create a questionnaire.

14 Mar 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

This one is almost identical to the first questionnaire, but some questions have been reworded.

14 Mar 2017     

essma
Tunisia

thank you :) I liked to focus on teaching the  reading comprehension skills and listening comprehension skills , more precisely about which strategies they use for teaching those 2 receptive skills

14 Mar 2017