Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP, I can īt upload    

HELP, I can īt upload

CILB
Argentina

HELP, I can īt upload

We can upload only "doc" files. Mine is a file you can open with the "word" but it is "docx" and I canīt upload it. What can I do???? Thanks in advance!

7 Mar 2009      

jamiejules
France

you must be using word 2007 , when you save you document, go to save as then you can select what type of document you want to save it as just select word 97-2003 doc. and it should be ok.

7 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

7 Mar 2009     

jamiejules
France

you īre very welcome CILB. I īm glad I could be of assistance. have a nice weekend.Smile

7 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

Well, I did what you told me to but there īs a problem with the server anyway Cry ( a message appears... )
I īll try to upload later or tomorrow.
Have a nice weekend too!

Cecilia

7 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You should also double check your file size after īsave as � because .docx compresses files, so they are often smaller than the equivalent .doc

cheers,
AB

7 Mar 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Your file must be up to 300 kb, if it īs larger than this after converted, try to reduce it downsizing pics and reducing pic quality.

7 Mar 2009     

ex-kanky
Turkey

divide ur file into parts because it īs allowed to upload maximum 300kb ;)

Have a nice weekend sweeety :) 

7 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Ex-Kanky
We īve been having this discussion about dividing and not dividing worksheets in two.
Preferably it īs best if you upload a ws as one sheet. There are many tutorials on this site about reducing size. If there are not many pictures, it can be easily done.
I use a program to reduce, but as Zailda wrote, you can also compress the size of images in Word itself.

7 Mar 2009