Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Sharing websites with students    

Sharing websites with students

Jayho
Australia

Sharing websites with students

Hi everyone

What is a good way to share a bunch of websites with students? I have a new intake of students every term and I refer each intake to the same websites.

I currently use Moodle but my organisation is switching to Blackboard and I prefer to not use that. I�m looking for an easy substitute.

Cheers

Jayho 

11 Apr 2017      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Moodle is powerful with many options for sharing, but perhaps you could share your links on a blog or make a page in google sites?  https://sites.google.com/site/sites/system/app/pages/meta/dashboard/create-new-site

12 Apr 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Thx redcamarocruser - I shall check out google sites

13 Apr 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Redcamarocruiser, when you say that Moodle " is powerful with many options for sharing", do you mean it in the way that I can share things with my students (this function I know very well) or also teacher-to-teacher sharing? I �d love to share a few quizzes of mine with others. I �d also love to use some quizzes that others have created, of course. Right now I am not aware of any possibility to do that except between two teachers at the same school (or organisation). I use Moodle a lot.

16 Apr 2017