Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > STUNDENTS: SHOULD THEY TAKE INDIVIDUAL OR GROUPAL LESSONS?     

STUNDENTS: SHOULD THEY TAKE INDIVIDUAL OR GROUPAL LESSONS?

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

DearSaraMariam,

Normally I teach adult ESOL students. But I also teach two families of young children, one English, the other Spanish.
I agree with your comment that, in teaching, "one size fits all" is NOT an an appropriate approach. The Student �s Personality, and Needs, and Motivation are among some of the most important factors in learning.

I believe that every Student is different! Every Teacher is different. Every Class is different!

Fortunately for the world, we are all individual, and everything that we �touch � has a different outcome.

The English have an expression ... "One man �s Meat is another man �s Poison!" = "What one person likes, is not necessarily what another person likes!"

I make a joke of it, in pseudo-French ... "One man �s Meat is another man �s Poisson!" = "One man �s Meat is another man �s Fish!"

Les Douglas

22 Apr 2017     

< Previous   1    2