Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Should there be a rule against listening worksheets without audio?    

Should there be a rule against listening worksheets without audio?

victor
Spain

Thanks, MoodyMoody. I �d really appreciate if you send it to me.

20 Apr 2017     

adel boukhchina
Tunisia

I do agree with most colleagues. Including at least the script is a must. A listening work will be useless without its script. How can we use a worksheet when the audio file or the script is missing. We don �t need to ask colleagues to send us their works � links or scripts since as I said including them is a must. All listening works with no at least scripts MUST BE REMOVED.

20 Apr 2017     

FrauSue
France

Thanks, Victor - I think that the new rule is just right. As long as we have either a link to the file or a copy of the tapescript, we can find a way to use the resource.
If the link takes users to a file which is no longer working, I think that people should contact the worksheet author directly rather than reporting the document. The worksheet owner can then update or delete it.

21 Apr 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, thank you Victor, I agree that sounds just right. 

21 Apr 2017     

Natyk2010
Moldova

I think there should be another option like Send an audio file next to those like Send a printable or Sent a power point, where the users could upload the necessary audio files with a title/ description etc., and the script should be uploaded as a printable with a reference note at the end regarding the audio file. Of course, the audio files must be classified by topics and levels (vocabulary/ grammar etc). If the file cannot be downloaded from the Internet, the user should indicate the link to the respective site where the audio file is and in case I need it, for example , I can use it myself whenever I want. That �s how I see it  solved! Have a nice day! 

22 Apr 2017     

< Previous   1    2    3