Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Implementing a corner English library     

Implementing a corner English library

jacobo2015
Colombia

Implementing a corner English library

Hello all my dear colleagues that belong to this prestigious group, in this opportunity I post this message with the aim of touching your great hearts. I carry out my labor teaching English in a public school where most of my students are displaced for violence reasons or belong to poorest areas of my region living in critical poor conditions and my main objective is to help them to achieve someday a better lifestyle or better future throughout education and minimize the violence and consumption of narcotics that are destroying our young people.

We are organizing a mini corner English library l, but here is so difficult to find the collaboration of the national government for that reason I request you if you have some kind of English material that you do not use like books or whatever you have; my SS will always thank you.

Blessings

22 Apr 2017      

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Jose, how old are your students and what kind of books are you looking for? Exercise books? Story books?

22 Apr 2017     

jacobo2015
Colombia

My students are in sixth and seventh grade and they are 11 and 12 years old, i need story telling books because i am implementing a project called reading story tellings with my parents at home

22 Apr 2017     

Samiabibo
Tunisia

Hi Jose,  I �d be happy to help if you could tell me how I can upload some stories,please

25 Apr 2017