Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Assigning HW on Live Worksheets    

Assigning HW on Live Worksheets

EstherLee76
Peru

Assigning HW on Live Worksheets

Hello again,

It �s me with another question.  I finally uploaded my first live worksheet.  Very excited.  Now I want to assign it to my students but I �m not sure how to do that.  I know I can send them the email option but I want them to go to the workbook.

Can someone tell me how to assign my worksheet to my students?

Thanks very much!

Esther 

23 Apr 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Hi, Esther,
I do not know how helpful it can be for you, but I managed to understand  what I had to do by Victor�s answer to FAQ: How do I make interactive workbooks for my students? 

It�s very easy. First, click on �My students � (at the top of the page). There you have to register your students and give them a username and password. You can register up to 100 students
Second, click on �My workbooks � (at the top of the page), and register your workbooks (at least one). For example: �English - Grade 2 �, �English - Grade 3 �, �Maths - Grade 2 �. You can register up to 10 workbooks.
Third, choose a worksheet (made by yourself or shared by other teacher) and click �Add to my workbooks �. You�ll have to choose the workbook and students to add the worksheet.
Add other worksheets whenever you want. There is a limit of 1000 worksheets for all your students and workbooks.
Your students just have to log in with their username and password (they can find the student login form at the main page).

Victor has explained it once more here.

23 Apr 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

OK.  I tried that.  Let �s see if it works tomorrow when they log in.

Thanks a million Kohai! 

23 Apr 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

OK. It worked.  My students loved the worksheet and the whole idea.  But I �m not getting the answers in my email.  I checked the box to receive it.  Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thanks again,
Esther 

24 Apr 2017     

kohai
Latvia

Nothing, Esther. You have to wait. You will get ONE e-mail per day if I am not mistaken.

24 Apr 2017     

victor
Spain

Hello Esther If you add the worksheets to their workbooks you don �t get the answers in your email, but you can always see them if you click on "my students" or "my workbooks" On the other hand, if you don �t use the workbooks but you ask them to email their answers, you have to wait, as kohai said.

25 Apr 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

Wonderful.  Thanks so much Kohai and Victor!

25 Apr 2017