Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English blogs by ESL students    

English blogs by ESL students

EmmaStream
Argentina

English blogs by ESL students

Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you a new project  I am hosting at the institute I work. 
It originated by the need of better writing from the students. They have problems with thinking what to write, and they usually don īt do their homework when it comes to writing because they find it too difficult. That īs why we created two blogs (more to come) where they haveto upload their own productions. This way, they want to do the homework because it envolves a computer, and showing everyone what they īve done.

I share this websites to encourage you to do the same with your students! If you like the idea, follow us!

I īd like to know your thoughts about this project. 

25 Apr 2017      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, congratulations. I think this is a great project and your students will improve writing quickly. With such a project they can see how important it is to be able to communicate in English.

26 Apr 2017     

EmmaStream
Argentina

Thank you s.lefevre! We īve also started a writing contest!

We hope this helps everyone write a little bit better  

9 May 2017     

NickittenPierre
United Kingdom

These articles tend to draw in the general population towards a specific site or electronic media. For such reason composing ought to be with the end goal that the general population who read such articles adhere to the perusing and don īt change far from composing. These articles ordinarily pick up notoriety among the general population. Dissertation Proposal Writing Service

26 Jul 2017     

aseels
United Arab Emirates

Hello, i am aseel omran  nice topic .

3 Aug 2017     

aida3
United Arab Emirates

Thanks for everyone!

4 Aug 2017     

janifar47
United Kingdom

Hello, i am new user what you shared ??