Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English blogs by ESL students    

English blogs by ESL students

EmmaStream
Argentina

English blogs by ESL students

Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you a new project  I am hosting at the institute I work. 
It originated by the need of better writing from the students. They have problems with thinking what to write, and they usually don �t do their homework when it comes to writing because they find it too difficult. That �s why we created two blogs (more to come) where they haveto upload their own productions. This way, they want to do the homework because it envolves a computer, and showing everyone what they �ve done.

I share this websites to encourage you to do the same with your students! If you like the idea, follow us!

I �d like to know your thoughts about this project. 

25 Apr 2017      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, congratulations. I think this is a great project and your students will improve writing quickly. With such a project they can see how important it is to be able to communicate in English.

26 Apr 2017     

EmmaStream
Argentina

Thank you s.lefevre! We �ve also started a writing contest!

We hope this helps everyone write a little bit better  

9 May 2017     

aseels
United Arab Emirates

Hello, i am aseel omran  nice topic .

3 Aug 2017     

aida3
United Arab Emirates

يمكنك مقارنة تقريبا كل الهواتف الذكية وأجهزة الكمبيوتر وملحقات الكمبيوتر المحمول، يمكن ارتداؤها الذكية، وأجهزة الألعاب، وأحدث أقراص والعديد من الأدوات هنا.

4 Aug 2017     

janifar47
United Kingdom

Hello, i am new user what you shared ??

19 Sep 2017     

janifar802
United Kingdom

We here come out with the best essay writing service UK that would give you 100% satisfaction. Our expert writers are well familiar with the subjects delivering the best essay.

3 Nov 2017     

alvinaash
United States

Our book composition work is geared up including entire necessity resources, each real and intangible in accordance with amenities ball classification thesis writing assistance UK & USA.  

4 May 2018     

hinterfeld
Hong Kong

Hinterfeld provides the best aquarium supplies online. Read the shipping & returns page to know more about free shipping from our website online.

Aquarium Supplies

17 May 2018     

johnshaw602
United States

You must be searching for the best Homework Helper who can guide you to complete your essay then visit our site & hire expert for Statistics Homework Help

13 Aug 2018     

anessay
United States

Our website is best known for providing excellent essay help at affordable prices. You can hire our qualified essay writing service with just a single click

23 Aug 2018     

1    2    Next >