Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English exam - Selectividad    

English exam - Selectividad

danygera
Spain

English exam - Selectividad

Hi!

Preparing a girl for selectividad English... is the format new this year? I have a lot of old examples, but should I be looking for new materials (if so, any ideas where)? Thanks! 

25 Apr 2017      

anaram
Spain

It depends on the University. Some have kept the format and others have changed. For example, UNED has changed and there is only a sample of the new format. In Andalucia, Aragon and other CCAA they are keeping the same format and old examples are useful. The only thing is that students cannot choose between options A and B any more.

26 Apr 2017     

florimago
Spain

Hi, there !  Here , in Galicia , there´s also a listening exercise .  Check this link , it may help http://www.educaweb.com/contenidos/educativos/selectividad/ejemplos-examenes-selectividad/

Good luck !  

26 Apr 2017     

tagoreluz1
Spain

I �m from Andalucía and I have the new instructions and format. Send me your email

26 Apr 2017     

danygera
Spain

Thanks a lot!

27 Apr 2017