Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A free holiday in Belarus for a volunteer teacher    

A free holiday in Belarus for a volunteer teacher

TatianaKazak
Belarus

A free holiday in Belarus for a volunteer teacher

Dear colleagues

The studio of foreign languages �OKWORD� in Pinsk, Belarus is looking for enthusiastic volunteers with a passion for education. You will work with students of 7 to 12 years old in a group of 10 from 9 to 12 in the morning and from 3 to 6 in the afternoon. Your responsibilities will include organising academic time in a fun way, practicing English for production, providing knowledge about English culture.

During your stay the studio will arrange you

-airport delivery

- free accommodation with full Belarusian breakfast, lunch snack and dinner

- a visit to the theatre

- guided tour of Pinsk and Belarus

-shopping

-the opportunity to plunge into Belarusian culture

-lots of fun and joy

-we guarantee your safe and marvelous stay with our small teaching community

Send your CV : [email protected]

Here is a short presentation about us:      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYnSFZdAP2Y

and about Belarus   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-jr0HVx5Y

7 Jun 2017      

medderraz
Morocco

Dear TatianaKazak, 
    Thank you very much for the information/ Invitation ;) That will be for sure a great experience to teach & have a holiday while discovering a new culture ! :) .. I was just wondering if it �s necessary for the applicants to know Russian; I guess it �s the main language in Belarus .. or, it �s enough to be an "Enthusiastic" motivated & motivating teacher of English ?! 
     I forgot to tell you, I �m quite interested in coming over to take part in this wonderful "work-holiday" .. I wish you Good Luck in your Studio of Foreign Languages & God Bless you ..  

9 Jun 2017