Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Picture caption competition    

Picture caption competition

ohermann
Czech Republic

Picture caption competition

Hello everybody,

First of all I�d like to apologise for my late reaction.On 1st June, when Les nominated me as the winner of the last competition (thanks for the honour, Les ), my 14-year-old daugher and I were on my way to London for a holiday. I didn�t know about winning the competition. In London I didn�t have my computer (only my smartphone) and I wanted to enjoy the time with my daughter and to show her round as much as possible. That�s why I didn�t care much about the Internet - the only thing I was interested in on the Internet the first half of the trip was the weather forecast and in the second half of it was the situation of the safety precautions after the terrorist attack. We returned home just yesterday and I was quite busy to sort out my private and business life (more than a hundred emails ).  
So, here is the picture of myself my daughter took on Westminster Bridge last week. Don�t worry, you can make fun of me.
Oto

10 Jun 2017      

Minka
Slovenia

Hundreds and thousands of passers-by must have been wondering: "Who on earth is the man next to Oto?"

10 Jun 2017     

valodra
France

Baaa ! Not very nice to try to steal Teddy, Oto !!

10 Jun 2017     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Oto, I hope that your family possess the Copyright of the image of this unfortunate gentleman, otherwise ESLP will have to Delete it. 

10 Jun 2017     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Sure, Les, I paid 2 pounds for the copyright. I’ve got also the photo of my daughter pulling his tie. Finally I left his Teddy to him.

10 Jun 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Has Mr Bean hidden some beans in Oto �s teddy or hasn �t he ? ... And the Eye was watching them over the Thames...

10 Jun 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Mr Bean is thinking:

Teddy bear, teddy bear
So close to my heart
Until HE came along
And tried to rip it apart!

10 Jun 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Ohermann,Ohermann Where have you been? I �ve been to London To visit the Queen. Ohermann,Ohermann What did you there? I frightened a little man By taking his bear.

10 Jun 2017     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"Mary, Mary, this is scary,
You �ve written a beautiful rhyme!
But Oto, Oto, you �re on the spot.
Oh! Why did you video this crime?" 

10 Jun 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Minka, you beat me to it! So, in the vein of the other entries
�London Eye, London Eye,
What did you spy?
Oto and some fool
With a teddy and a tie. �

11 Jun 2017     

attoufawatef
Tunisia

I �m a Mr Bean fan! amazing photo lucky you... is he the real one please?

11 Jun 2017     

1    2    Next >