Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A new worsheet with lots of pictures    

A new worsheet with lots of pictures

jfaraujo
Portugal

A new worsheet with lots of pictures

Hello everyone!

Sorry to be bothering you yet again but I have just uploaded a worksheet on the topic "food idioms" and I used many pictures on it.
Once again, I �m not really sure if it is OK to use the pictures, so if a moderator would be kind enough to take a look at it and see what might be wrong, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

jfaraujo 

12 Jun 2017      

manonski (f)
Canada

I find it weird that you have more than 3500 points and you ask that question....

12 Jun 2017     

traute
Spain

I agree with manonski. It �s weird. Are you going to ask about every worksheet you upload? Just wondering.

12 Jun 2017     

kwsp
United States

A trick I have found is to slowly blow up the size of the printable to 100% and inspect each picture. You will be amazed at how water marks and signatures and the like show up while you are blowing up the size of the printable! Then you will be able to tell by yourself whether or not you can use the pictures. Good luck!

12 Jun 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

I am sorry to have bothered you manonski and traute but you can �t imagine the problems I had in the beginning when I tried to create worksheets with clipart and pictures.
Thanks a lot for the trick kwsp

13 Jun 2017     

Pumph
France

A trick I use on search engines is to use the filters. I use Ecosia and Google image and you can filter the image by licence so that only free licence pictures show up and then you can use them as much as you want and publish your worksheets. Hope you �ll find this usefull ! =)

13 Jun 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Thank you so much for the hint Pumph.
I still need to learn a lot about working with pictures. 

13 Jun 2017     

manonski (f)
Canada

jfaraujoIt �s not about being bothered at all. It �s no wonder people hit the spam button when they see the number of points you have and the question you post. I would understand if the question came from a newbie. 

13 Jun 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Believe manonski, I �m still very much a newbie when it comes to working with pictures.
And I had problems with some of my worksheets for using clipart that wasn �t allowed on this site.
But you �ve made me realize something - I have to be more sure about myself and stop asking the same questions over and over again!

13 Jun 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Just a click on your username and what do I see?
You have loads of worksheets with plenty of pictures. Manonski is right!

13 Jun 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Ecosia has been around since 2009? I had never heard of this ecofriendly search app. Thanks for sharing.

13 Jun 2017     

1    2    3    Next >