Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CULTURE BOX PROJECT    

CULTURE BOX PROJECT

prisonbreak
Turkey

CULTURE BOX PROJECT

Hello dear colleguages, 

In the new education year ( September 2017) I and my sts would like to start a new project by collaborating  new friends around the world.  I work in an elementary school in Turkey, my students who want to have part in this project are 6th grade ones.

It can be a penpal project or a CULTURE BOX which includes changing boxes full of features about those cultures. As you know Turkish culture is very rich, we have many things to share with you. By this project , I aim that  sts could  have knowledge about different cultures and they have important experiences in their life .

If you are really interested ,please get in touch with  me from facebook  : Sevilay Karakuş  (profile picture ; my twin girls

My e mail adress: [email protected]

14 Jun 2017      

coni constanza
Chile

I �M IN!!!!!! WE ARE FROM CHILE!...MY EMAIL [email protected] , LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION ASAP. CHEERS!!!

16 Jun 2017     

sadeel
Palestine

Nice idea. I sent you a massage through the facebook. 

18 Jun 2017