Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can anybody who knows Akan or the language they speak in Ghana help translate something?    

Can anybody who knows Akan or the language they speak in Ghana help translate something?

SaraNajm
Iran

Can anybody who knows Akan or the language they speak in Ghana help translate something?

Hi everyone, What I �m about to ask about has nothing to do with teaching or even English, for that matter. But this website is the only place I could think of where I can find people of all different languages who can also speak English well. Anyway, here it goes. I �m reading this awesome book �Homegoing � and there are a lot of akan words transcribed in English. I �ve been able to figure out most of them, but then I got to this song: Awurade Nyame kum dom Oboo adee Nyame kum dom Ennee yerekokum dom afa adee Oboo adee Nyame kum dom Soso be nuhu, megyede be hunu Can anyone help and tell me what it says exactly? Thanks a bunch

24 Jun 2017