Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Shall I?    

Shall I?

valodra
France

@Minka,
You shouldn �t have said it - but it might be too late , now...!!! Maybe someone has to tell you ...! You can �t get away from it! I do think one ought to think twice ...Hum.
Oh, well....some native speaker  will come up with the answer - no doubt...He! He!

29 Jun 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

I �m sorry, Kohai, I must have missed your reply. 
You may be right. I am not sure, though, since you used abbreviations. 
But they seem the right ones to me 
You may have guessed. Someone should have guessed already and it could be you.
You needn �t worry though - it is not your responsibility, someone else ought to answer the question not asked. 

29 Jun 2017     

valodra
France

Others might have guessed too - I guess the whole lot ;-)) - but - as the Caption competition might not turn up tonight - we could have some fun , and see what will come up from tired teachers :-S
We all know Australia is down Under - don �t we ? It might take some time - then - & maybe we should keep waiting together ??? 
Part of the joke - needn �t say ;-)))

29 Jun 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Some more modals could be fun ...
Since we are starting our summer holidays - yaaay! - and down under they probably are not, that migh be the reason for the delay. No worries, we �ll live. It would be nice to play with a nice pic, but modals ought to get more attention anyway - such important words ...

29 Jun 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Is this the question? �Jam scone, ma �am, or marmalade scone? �
�Oh, you peasants! Scones are for the plebs! Get me a marmite sandwich. � 

29 Jun 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Shall I ask if the troops are getting restless? 

It�s been 8 days since I announced the winner.  She contacted me the same day confirming her win and that she would choose a new pic. She then contacted me the next day (23rd) asking for help to upload the pic.I replied with instructions the same day and then contacted her again on the 26th and 28th but she has not replied to these three PMs. She is probably very busy and we all know how busy we can be at certain times of the school year, not to mention with the events in our daily lives, or with problematic internet connections.

I will send another PM and if she does not respond within 24 hours I will ask Minka (if she doesn�t mind) to post a new pic.

I started vacation break yesterday and I won�t be around much for the next two weeks, so if you don�t hear anything in 24 hours, Minka (or someone) please upload a new pic for the cc (or use cunliffe�s great pic).

Cheers

Jayho

29 Jun 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

Well well well, then you mustn �t be working  a lot these days, you all, I should say !!Don �t you know that busy teachers  must do a lot of things still at the end of the school year and can �t lose their time finding puns and joking and sending pictures and....... You should all go back to work so that our nice pupils may get a good education!!
I �m off to school   now because some of us must work!!
Cheers 
Sylvie
PS , Lynne where did you get that picture? You must be  a secret member of MI 5!!

30 Jun 2017     

douglas
United States

What happened to the Caption Contest?
 Bildergebnis für smug

30 Jun 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Douglas has nailed this! Thanks Jayho, but maybe we should all say, �Les, actually, you must......! But if he doesn �t, and if Minka doesn �t, should I?

2 Jul 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

Maybe you should - you always have great ideas (pictures). 

2 Jul 2017     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >