Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Spirit week    

Spirit week

nanette25
France

Spirit week

Hello dear colleagues,

I would like to create a new lesson plan on "a spirit week or day" with some of my classes next school year, following in this way an American tradition. If I have understood it correctly, students have to imagine funny activities that everyone in the school must follow. For example coming to school on your pyjamas, dying your hair in green...
I �m then looking for teaching  materials on American school system and on "spirit week" � that could help me to realise this project. New ideas are also much welcome.
Thanks in advance.
I �m sure that among all the talented teachers taking part in this wonderful site, some will be able to help.

Nanette25. 

13 Jul 2017      

gayetc
France

Grâce à vous je découvre l �existence de la "Spirit Week or Day" alors merci!

Je ne peux donc pas vous apporter des  documents sur le sujet mais si vous en recevez d �autres collègues et que vous voulez bien partager, je suis preneuse! J �aimerais bien pouvoir lancer ce projet dans mon collège, je trouve que c �est super!

With my grateful thanks !

Claude Gayet

13 Jul 2017     

maryse pey�
France

13 Jul 2017     

ahmad1987
Japan

Lol. I found some really interesting and funny ideas on the following ideas:

13 Jul 2017     

nanette25
France

Thanks very much for your help and comments.
I �ll try to create some worksheets on the topic, and share them with you of course!

Nanette25

13 Jul 2017