Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for the ´personal touch´!!    

Looking for the ´personal touch´!!

frenchfrog
France

Looking for the ´personal touch´!!

Where is the �personal touch� in the following documents?
Here is a selection (I could have added more!) of worksheets in which you can see the personal touch of each author:

Have a nice Sunday!

8 Mar 2009      

source
Turkey

You are right frenchfrog ...But unfortunately when I try to put my personal touch I exceed the mb limit Tongue

8 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

Or some personal touch worksheets can be overlooked Cryhttp://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=192719#thetop

8 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I hope you get more downloads because you really have provided lots of different activities on this grammar point! Thumbs Up

8 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

What I mean by �personal touch � is any kind of ACTIVITY that will allow our students/pupils to LEARN something. And most of the time you learn when / because you DO something.
Our worksheets do not need to be colourful. They don �t need to have a lot of pictures in them either.

8 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

LOL thank you

8 Mar 2009     

xcharo
Spain

Yes, frechfrog. You �ve  choosen a few of the most brilliant members as far as creating worksheets is concerned. I wish I had that personal touch. Unfortunately, I haven �t found it yet.

8 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

But your worksheets are nice too, xcharo!! It is clear that your students have to DO something in your worksheets!! There IS a personal touch in your worksheets!!

8 Mar 2009     

xcharo
Spain

Thanks frenchfrog. I just get a bit down when I see my discreet downloads after spending so much time making a worksheet. I won �t complaint!

8 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I completely understand you! Now can you tell me how you feel / react when you see �printables� that contain only a pretty picture? Sometimes they are downloaded over 100 times!! You have every reason to feel depressed!

8 Mar 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

Hello all,

Thanks to this post, I �ve just discovered Xcharo �s worksheets and they are fantastic!! They all seem to have a nice  layout, clearly explained grammar points and a clear purpose. I look forward to using them with my adult students.

Well done, Xcharo!!

Helen

8 Mar 2009     

1    2    3    Next >