Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PenPal school international project!    

PenPal school international project!

Sirenevyimetallik
Russian Federation

PenPal school international project!

Hello dear teachers! You are so creative, active and talented! And I know that penpals projects are often found here! I �m from Russia and I �m looking for the soulmates in teaching children! I have students aged 5-17 and I �m ready to offer you an international school year project "My World"! We �d love to find new penfriends from all over the world! If you are interested in it, just let me know! We can discuss the ditails))) I �m always open to discussions))) I �m looking forward to hearing from you!

21 Aug 2017      

teavi
Brazil

Loved it! I �m looking for something like this too. The problem is my school year ends in December, and starts again in March. I don �t think there �s a way for me to get in your project just for a few months... is there?

21 Aug 2017     

gabyser
Argentina

Hello Teavi I �m intrested about this project. I have to children from 6 to 16.
If you are intrested, you �ll write me. I hope for your answer. 

21 Aug 2017     

teavi
Brazil

Hi!
I was glad to see your answer to my post.
I have a problem with my students here. They don �t seem to believe that they could really use English for something real, personal, that would make some sense to them.
Apart from that, I think that it is important for them to get to know other cultures, how other people feel about school, how schools work in other countries, the importance students in other countries give to education, and so on.
I thought that my students could work in pairs, exchanging messages with a pair of students in your country, and by doing so, get to know each other, find out similarities, differences and so on. But then, another teacher from Vietnam suggested that we could create a facebook page and have our students exchange messages there. I thought it was a fantastic idea. It would make things more interesting for them and easier for us to monitorate and help them. 
If you think any of that is possible, please let me know. Maybe in the end they could even have an online reunion, via skype... who knows?
Let me know how you feel about the ideas, and then we can talk about the details. It might be easier if you contact me by email: [email protected]
Thanks a lot for your attention.
Have a great week.
Viviane

22 Aug 2017     

shirley99
Estonia

Hello! I �m interested in your project :)
I teach students aged 11-16 in a small country school. We would love to share presentations and e-mails about our culture, holidays, country etc.
Let me know if we are suitable for you! 

With best wishes,
Sirli 

29 Aug 2017