Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy day, girls!!!    

Happy day, girls!!!

jamiejules
France

I thought I �d make a ws on chores with only pictures of men in it because today is special maybe I could do something with my students tomorrow! But surprise surprise when looking for pictures/ clipart nearly all of them have women slaving away at home....Thumbs Down
Never mind girls!
keep up the fight

8 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

8 Mar 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

To Mariamit
The other version I read about and, which was  to be punctuated,   states
Woman without her man is nothing

Now, more seriously, does this celebration really makes sense at all?
Why one single day?  

You just google issues like "gender gap" and you will find an endless list of articles and publications  which all have this in common:  there is still much to do when it comes  to pay, equality etc...

8 Mar 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Your right Brahim S. There is that version too. You �re also right on your second point: Why one single day? It should be everyday. We should all strive everyday to treat each other equally with respect.....

8 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

I agree - IT SHOULD BE WOMAN �S DAY ALL THE TIME.  Isn �t that what Brahim was saying.

All in favour, say aye!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3