Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for Penpals    

Looking for Penpals

myfca
Czech Republic

Looking for Penpals

Hello everyone,

I teach pupils between 10 and 14 who would love to find some pen pals. I have had some experience with the exchange of letters, but the children who were writing letters have already  finished school and now I am teaching a new  pack of monkeys. The children I am teaching are kind and I believe that we manage to write nice letters, maybe with some stickers or drawings.

We would love to cooperate with any school from other countries that are willing to do the same.

If you are a teacher and you are thinking about the same project for your class, please feel free to contact me.

I am looking forward to your answers,

Dagmar Janíková from the Czech Republic

8 Sep 2017      

Ring-a
Spain

Hello ! I think it could be a great idea! I work in a highschool and the students who attend are between 12-16. The new course starts next week, and from then on we could plan a letter exchange. I think students will really enjoy the experience!! You can write to me at [email protected]

8 Sep 2017     

akunduroglu
Turkey

Hi!
I work in a secondary school which has got the same pupils who are between 10-14. My school starts next week and this year I have got the 5th and 7th graders who are 10 and 12 years old. My students and I �d be very glad if we exchange letters. 
I grew up writing letters to my pen-pals and I �m still sending e-maişs and geting in touch with whats app or viber and also through facebook. I think this will be a nice experience for our kids to have friends around the world. 

If you are interested in, please inform me. My e-mail address: [email protected]

Aylin from Ankara, TURKEY 

10 Sep 2017     

merozabela
Morocco

Hi!
It �d be great to share this marvelous experience with students from other countries. My school starts next week and I �d appreciate if we set a plan for this to work.
Here is my e-mail address:  [email protected] 

Abachouch from Agadir, Morocco 

10 Sep 2017     

ezgikep
Turkey

Hello everyone!
I am very excited for seeing this post, I must admit, as I was just looking for teachers who are willing to make such a project come true.

I work in a highschool in Turkey and teach students whose ages are between 15-17. (mostly beginners) I believe these kind of activities will contribute more than a lot to our students.

Looking forward to  hearing from you!

My e-mail adress: [email protected] 

Ezgi Kepe from Kocaeli, Turkey

10 Sep 2017     

nievesgomez
Spain

Hello!
I am also interested in having a letter exchange...if you are interested, let me know

my email is [email protected]

Best regards
Maria 

11 Sep 2017     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Hello!

I run a private language school in the north-west of Spain, and I would like to take part in this project.

We have done similar projects with different schools and our students  love exchanging letters or cards with people from all over the world.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details.

Thank you in advance.

PAULA 

12 Sep 2017     

kristinamarkina
Russian Federation

I would be happy to join the project! I am from Russia. Students 11-14 years old. [email protected]

12 Sep 2017     

seldo
France

Hello everyone,

This sounds like a great idea to me. I work in an International primary school in France with children from 8 - 10 years old and I would be interested if anyone would like to contact me ([email protected]). My students are mostly intermediate to advanced English speakers and we are studying Cultural Diversity this year so i would love to hear from different countries around the world.

Cheers,

Chris 

13 Sep 2017     

Ramos
El Salvador

Hello!
I´m interested in having a letter exchange with my 30 students. (upper intermediate level). They are between 18 to 22 years old studying EFL. 

Anyone interested? Here´s my email:

14 Sep 2017     

gemsanguera
Spain

Hello,

This is a great idea. I �m interested in having penpals of 12-13 years old. I have 90 students studying ESL. 
We can send letters or postcards during the year.
If you are interested please email me: [email protected]

Thanks a lot. It can be a really fun project.
Gemma 

15 Sep 2017     

1    2    Next >