Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES    

EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES

Poppingdale
Portugal

EUROPEAN DAY OF LANGUAGES

Can you suggest interesting activities to do with A2 and B1 level students in the classroom?
If you have material I could use, please share it.  

12 Sep 2017      

karagozian
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/send_printables/editprintable.asp?id=805427

I made this chart to decorate my class. The aim was to show my students the similarities and/or differences between languages. Also, my first aim was to show my French students that learning English is not so challenging because the alphabet is the same and lots of words are sort of the same. That´s why I added some columns with more exotic languages such as Armenian. I left a blank column to add your own language or other languages that I absolutely do not master.

Well, most are European, but not all. So, you could complete this chart and delete the columns that are not European languages so as to adapt it for this special day.

12 Sep 2017     

karagozian
France

Have a look at my multi-lingual vocabulary list.
 http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=805427#thetop

I was told that the link above didn �t work. Hopefully this one works better.
 Monique

12 Sep 2017     

Poppingdale
Portugal

Thank you very much for you help, Karagozian. I love your work.

13 Sep 2017     

Andrew Robinson
United Kingdom

The best from the It is such an amazing information, This provides us with the perfect opportunity to highlight the huge value of Europe �s cultural diversity. The European Union spends  million a year promoting language learning and linguistic diversity through the dissertation help and da vinnchiu programmes, a policy that began with the pioneering Linqua programme in .

17 Oct 2017     

ronaldthomas
United States

This provides us with an excellent opportunity to highlight the great value of European cultural diversity. The European Union spends millions of dollars annually to promote language learning and linguistic diversity through online dissertation help programming , a policy that started as a pioneer programmer in the forest.

13 Nov 2017     

alvinaash
United States

The beneficial from the It is such an amazing information, This provides to us with the consummate chance according to highlight the tremendous virtue concerning Europe ´s cultural diversity. The European Union spends permanency million a yr promoting language study or linguistic range thru the treatise assist yet da vinnchiu programmes, a coverage so started out together with the pioneering Linqua programme among .

20 Feb 2018