Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > ppt upload problem    

ppt upload problem

ezgikep
Turkey

ppt upload problem

Dear friends,

As I am new to this website, please forgive me if the question I �m asking is kind of stupid. :))

I intended to upload a ppt presentation on future tense but the warning said it had to be a doc or docx file; so I converted it online. And now it says that the file is too large.

I �d appreciate if someone could tell me how to upload ppts!!!  I �ve been working on it for about 2 hours, have an early lesson tomorrow and I am about to go crazy. 

So many thanks in advance,

Ezgi 

20 Sep 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Ezgi,

If you wanted to upload a ppt but received the warning which said it had to be a doc or docx file, more likely, you made a mistake and chose a wrong point to start the uploading. 

You must choose to Send a PowerPoint  (not "Send a printable"). 
Your ppt can be up to 3 - 3.5 MB. 

Good luck! 
kohai 

20 Sep 2017     

ezgikep
Turkey

Oh I see now...Thank you very much for your response!!!Have a nice day!

20 Sep 2017     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Hi Ezgikep,
Kohai has already answered -as helpful as usual!
If it �s any consolation, that has happened to me several times, even after learning that there are 2 different ways to upload Word and PowerPoint!
Regards 

21 Sep 2017     

pikachu88
American Samoa

Thank you for sharing this nice and helpful topic.  slither io

23 Nov 2018