Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CD RECORDINGS ARE BADLY NEEDED!!!    

CD RECORDINGS ARE BADLY NEEDED!!!

niksailor
Russian Federation

CD RECORDINGS ARE BADLY NEEDED!!!

Dear colleagues!

Does any of you have New Inside Out Beginner Test CD? I badly need the recordings for listening parts of the tests because they currently don �t seem to be found anywhere on the Internet. The problem is that I used to have the Test CD but now that the academic year has started I can �t find it anywhere at work...

I �d appreciate your help! If you do have what I need, please, send me a private message, so I give you my e-mail.

Thanx in advance! 

10 Oct 2017      

joannajs
Poland

Hello,

There are some rar files from the book you are looking for on the Russian vkontakte if I can undersand it well. My Russian is getting a bit rusty  

best, joanna 

11 Oct 2017     

niksailor
Russian Federation

Dear Joanna,

I know this resource but the fact is New Inside Out Beginner Test CD isn �t available. There are Test CDs for other courses but the Beginner course was somehow ignored.  

Actually, what I need (Test CD for the Beginner course) is nowhere to be found as I �ve visited almost all possible sites providing you with free content to download. That �s why I �m hoping there are teachers who have this Test CD in its physical form to copy the recordings for me. I �m sorry for asking you for an illegal act but, honestly speaking, this CD is attached to the Teacher �s Book which costs quite a lot ...

Anyway, thanx for help! Have a nice day! 

11 Oct 2017     

joannajs
Poland

Send me your email, I �ll have a look at work. This is a coursebook we used to teach from years back, so perhaps it �s still out there somewhere :-) I �ll be able to check it on Tuesday though, hope it �s not too late.

best, joanna

12 Oct 2017