Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pen pals needed    

pen pals needed

olga.aragones
Spain

pen pals needed

Hello everybody.
I have 60 students very interested in learning and practising their English. They are 13, 14  years old. We are a public school in Madrid., Spain. Please, if you are interested, let me know it. Thanks a lot. 
Olga 

18 Oct 2017      

Liesbeth.T
Belgium

Hello Olga,
I have 50 students learning English. They are in their 1st year of English, so absolutely beginners-level. They are also 13 years old. My school is in Bocholt. It �s a small town in the North of Belgium. I �m very interested...

Liesbeth  

18 Oct 2017     

joemacpherson
United Kingdom

I teach english in China.  I would be interested in starting this project

19 Oct 2017     

Mannymanny
Tunisia

I �m an English teacher in Tunisia I �m interested in your project and so are many of my students(all teenagers)

20 Oct 2017     

Despinalina
Greece

I have also 60 students 13-14 year old from Greece and they would like to correspond with you
Despina 

23 Oct 2017     

iagomez
Colombia

Dear Despina
I am Ildefonso Areiza, a junior high shcool english teacher and masters student at the Antioquia State University in Medellin, Colombia. I have 30 junior high school students ages 12-14. They are in 7th grade and They are all from the same region, thier native language is Spanish. .I am looking for a responsible and motivated coopearative teacher to help me implementing an experimental research on cooperative learning via CALL ( Computer Assisted Language Learning). CALL could be blogs, skype, e-mail or any program to connect via internet in order to improve writing.
Pen-pals are great because students get highly motivated and they have access to authhentic and natural language learning. Besides the interculturaly this process will afford.
let me know if you are interested.
My whatsapp is 574 31445575684

24 Nov 2017     

Baadache
Canada

Hi,
I live in Montreal, Canada. My students are 12 years old, allophones. They are 12 students who have to write emails to penpals talking about their languages, culture, school, activities in summer , winter,...etc.
Their level is between lower intermediate and intermediate.
What do you think ?

This is my email: [email protected] 

25 Nov 2017