Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Classroom Video call    

Classroom Video call

pfreites
Argentina

Classroom Video call

Hi dear teachers!!!

Are you interested in exchanging a Skype video call with my students? I�ve just scheduled a Skype call with a classroom from the USA next Friday 10th but it seems that their teacher has some kind of trouble because she hasn�t answered my last messages. We�ll be available next November 10th at 2.20 pm our time in Argentina. 

Please, send a private message if you�d like to meet our classroom.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Eli

8 Nov 2017      

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi, That would be 5.20 pm in Germany so we will miss you unfortunately. I think the idea is good though, I hope it works out for you! Have fun,  Dave

8 Nov 2017     

pfreites
Argentina

Hi Dave,

This group of students (aged 14 to 15 ) usually have English classes from 9.00 am to 11.20 a.m. Will that work for you? 

8 Nov 2017     

teacher_dave
Germany

I guess you mean Fridays, right? On my Fridays I have a few vocational classes of students aged 19-23 so that would be a mismatch (one is Industrial Education and one is for Managers of Fitness Studios...). But I have a grade Eleven class from 09:35 until 11:05 out time which could be a good match. They are a bit older than your students (about 16-17 years old) but their Level is about A2/B1. I am not sure, but I think there is a 3 hour time difference between us so if I am not mistaken, this is still a mismatch, right?

11 Nov 2017     

teacher_dave
Germany

Back again. Is there maybe another day that would suit better? I think the idea is good, but it seems to be hard to get the right match...

14 Nov 2017