Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > caption contest    

caption contest

karagozian
France

caption contest

Caption Contest

Thanks a million dearest KOHAI of mine, for choosing my caption, I truly loved your picture and it definitely inspired me. I must admit though that I didn �t think a second my caption would win. I just love animals like many others here and particularly dogs unlike many (catlovers).

So, dear colleagues, this is my humhum pic. to contribute to this highly exciting game. I �ll be waiting for your very humble are most hilarious captions. Let �s see if this will nourish your imagination.

With love,

Monique

Thank you Kohai for helping me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Nov 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Victor: 
"Today, 25-1-2017, we are 942,627 registered users... We are working hard to reach 1,000,000!!!"

P.S. Monique, your sense of humour is unbeatable! What an amazing pic!
Is that you fueling this site with your nowhere else found top worksheets?

25 Nov 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

ESLprintables is like a jakalope to a shaved lamb when he utters:

"Now in this world of ups and downs, so nice to know there are Jackalopes around." 

(Hope you �ve seen this wonderful animation by DreamWorks :)  )

25 Nov 2017     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"Pump faster, Mister Large, pump faster!"

"We want to get all of that nasty saturated fat out of our nice little tummy, don�t we?"

25 Nov 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Well, we are trying to recycle bad fat in bag far to save the surplus for the heirs.

25 Nov 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

"My dear ESL teacher, you do need a rest! You have been producing too many worksheets in the past few days!"

25 Nov 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

"I know teaching ESL isn �t exactly an easy job and you are exhausted but your heart will go on!"

25 Nov 2017     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

"But Coach, ... Urgh! ... I thought the Poster  said: ... Urgh! ... "ENJOYABLE ... Urgh! ... SWIMMING LESSONS!!!"

25 Nov 2017     

Sunshinenikki
Japan

ESL= English Speeding Learning. Hurry,hurry keep learning English fast...Said Doctor A. 

26 Nov 2017     

sarguero
Spain

FATGIVING DAY  

26 Nov 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

I have no remedies for you . You are totally addicted to ESL

26 Nov 2017     

1    2    Next >