Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why Can īt I Download?    

Why Can īt I Download?

ESL
United States

"As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left. "
Why does the note on the left side say this, but I cannot download? HELP!!!!!

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

That message means that there is a glitch in the system somewhere and you really need to send a private message to VIctor who īll sort it out for you.

9 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

You cannot download any worksheet at any time, can you? You can only download 30 of today īs worksheets. You can īt download 30 of the older worksheets. When you are really talking about downloading today īs worksheets, then indeed there is a problem. If the 30 has been misunderstood though and thought of as simply being 30 to download ...not necessarily of today īs ws, then this might be the cause of the misery... 

9 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Once you have gained 30 points you gain premium membership which entitles you to download 30 free downloads from the current day/today īs uploads. If of course you have points beyond 30 then you can use those points to download the old worksheets but for everyone one of those worksheets you download you loose a point.
The actual point someone has is the difference between the total points and the downloads you have made from the old worksheets. This is why it īs misleading to look at someones total points for example ( say they have 1000 points) and  assume that they have 970 downloads available to them. In theory they might have used up these points already and only they know that since Victor in his Wisdom and rightly in my view kept the downloads someone has made private to individuals.

Now I saw an oppourtunity to try to explain that just so as we recognise that someone asking for help with materials may in fact have no points to download old worksheets though of course they will have access to free downloads everyday should they have achieved premium membership.

I hope this makes sense.

9 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2