Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello friends    

Hello friends

mysweetself
Qatar

Hello friends

I have decided to delete some of my worksheets , organize them and upload them again .I don �t care if I lose my points..I want them to look perfect and up to standard ...What do you think? Give me your opinions..

9 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

If i were you, I would inprove them and and then update it. You �ll see that afterwards, many people will download them because they look attractive and more organized!!!

9 Mar 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

You have the option of updating your printables instead!!!!!
You can improve your WSs - if that�s what you want-  and then upload them again in the same place of your previous WS without losing any points.
Look:

Author options:
Update this printable
(Send a new document if you want to make corrections)  USE THIS OPTION
Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...)

Delete this printable

Hope this can help you! Wink

9 Mar 2009     

Entalio
Poland

You are perfectionist :) it �s really good for you. But if I were You I wouldn �t delete them. You can just upload them ;)�Smile

9 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

Indeed. You deserve those points! You �ve worked hard to earn them. If I were you I �d update them. It �s as simple as uploading them again, only you don �t lose your points and everything will look spick and span!

9 Mar 2009     

mysweetself
Qatar

Thanks alot for reponding Smile

I really think that ( talking on behalf of myself) heheh ..I should delete some of the worksheets that nobody has downloaded them,so I don �t cause much pressure on the server...This is a nice website..Iwish I discovered earlier..It made me like teaching English more and more.. So I feel I owe myself and you my friends the chance to upload with more space..What do you think????

9 Mar 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

My first wss were not good at all but I still got a few points with them. I updated them but still did not get any extra points.   After I learned (thanks to Frenchfrog and Icha) to make better ones I deleted what I had and totally improved my previous work. I got hundreds of points!  It was really worthwhile to delete and resend an improved printable!

And about space for new worksheets, I always delete any upload with less than 5 points.  If we could all do that there would surely be more space available for new uploads.

9 Mar 2009