Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Project ´Cultural Box ´    

Project ´Cultural Box ´

Kailu1983
Germany

Project ´Cultural Box ´

Hey colleagues from all over the world :) 

I ´m a teacher in Bavaria (Germany) and I ´m looking for a partner class for a cultural project. The idea is to exchange information about life in our countries. The box could be filled with letters, things that are typical for your country, pictures of our schools or homes, a flag, short film clips etc. I did a similar project 2 years ago and it was a real success. My kids loved to fill the box and couldn ´t wait to receive the box of our partner class (from Canada).

My 22 kids attend the 8th grade of a ´Realschule ´. They are around 14 to 15 years old. In this year we are talking about the USA, Canada and Latin America, that ´s why it would be great to find a partner class somewhere in America. 

If you are interested, please get in contact with me :) 

Regards from Germany,
Katja 

25 Jan 2018      

grasis
Brazil

Hello, Are you stiil looking from a partner? i ´m a teachar in Brazil..I teach at the Public school and  I really would like to exchange some ideas with you. Last year I made something similar exchanging letters with other students from Russia, Spain and Greece, it was really amazing! 
Looking forward to you answer

Teacher Grasi 

19 Feb 2018