Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for Pen Pals    

Looking for Pen Pals

grasis
Brazil

Looking for Pen Pals

Hello everyone! I �m a teacher in Brazil and I am looking for some pen pals for my students. They are between 13 and 16. The ideia is exchange letters with a short text about themselves and maybe some postcards...last year i work with teachers from Russia, Spain and Greece and it was really amazing! If you interesting, please contact me!

19 Feb 2018      

plabrosse
France

Hey Grasis,

I �m an English teacher in France I would be interested in exchanging correspondance! How many students do you have in each class? What age group would you like to work with? I have my year 8s (12 years old) (23 in the class) and maybe higher level classes (14 year olds) 

What do you think? 
Hope to hear from you
Philippa

19 Feb 2018     

grasis
Brazil

I sent you a private message! 

19 Feb 2018     

Armandon
Mexico

I am! to be honest, I �m not quite sure how it works, since I �ve never done it, but I think it will be great practice for my Ss, even if mine are a little older, most are around 17-19.

best regards. Armando.  

19 Feb 2018     

grasis
Brazil

Hey Armandon I sent you  a private message! 

19 Feb 2018     

Chio222
Spain

Im interested

20 Feb 2018