Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PEN FRIENDS    

PEN FRIENDS

ArquitecteGaudi
Spain

PEN FRIENDS

Dear colleagues,
I �m searching for pen pals from any part of the world. I �m a primary teacher in Barcelona and I �ve got a group of 23 students. They are 9-10 years old and learn English as a foreign language. In September we go back to school and I would like to find students similar to them so that we could write letters to you and practise our writting skills. In my opinion writting a letter is a gratifying process and younger generations still enjoy sending and receiving letters.
If you are interested you can send me an e-mail
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

14 Aug 2018      

senalpsu
Turkey

Dear colleague,
I am interested in your pen pal project. It wil be a great idea to have a pen pal. In September I will meet my students. I am in Primary School, too. Keep in touch.
Bye for now. 

14 Aug 2018     

class centre
Belarus

Hi there! I would like to join your project, dear colegue. But according to my experience in that point, it �s quite convinient to have our students write their letters in pen and ink on paper, put pictures and ornaments to decorate the letters and then ....- send it to the teacher �s e-mail address to be distributed  to the students. It takes no time to get the letters. So, they can exchange them quite often, I normally supervise their process of writing them. What do you say?

17 Aug 2018     

NaiaCrespo
Brazil

Hello!
I am very interested in your project!
Just sent you an email with my information and hope we can work together!

I also have a group of around 250 teenage students from countryside of Brazil who would love taking part of that!
If there is anybody who wants to share that experience with teenagers as well, just send me an email: [email protected]

Best wishes! 

18 Aug 2018